Role - Automation Engineer
Location - Atlanta, GA
Mandatory Skills -
· Author and automation of test cases identified in scope of project or ticket
· Execute the test cases, identify defects, classify and raise defects, participate in defect triages
· Prepare the testing metrics of the project and track the metrics with respect to the organization goals
· Communicate and document testing status and any discovered issues and risks
· Create clear, concise, detailed project artifacts that meet the standards of the testing processes
· Use industry knowledge and experience to effectively assist with troubleshooting as needed
· Participate in meetings with customer facing support roles, business analyst and product development to understand the functional and non-functional requirements of the project and ensure test cases effective support these requirements
· Experience with BDD systems and languages such as Gherkin and Cucumber
· Experience working with CI/CD tools like Jenkins
· Experience with REST APIs and automated API testing tools such as Postman, SoapUI, etc.
· Strengths in unit testing frameworks like TestNG or JUnit
• Strong proficiency in Python or Go
• Conversant on container management tools such as Docker and LXC and related orchestration tools like Nomad and Kubernetes
• Experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment and build tools (i.e. JUnit, Maven, Jenkins or equivalent) to build and/or maintain an automated test framework
• Experienced with Automation Script writing adhering to stories or requirement criteria
• Web services automation experience with JSON, XML, SOAP APIs or REST APIs"
Preferred Skills - IT Infrastructure, Dev Ops, Automation Background
Job Roles/Responsibilities - This position will provide leadership in the end-to-end design, development and delivery of technology-enabled automation. This role will play a key role in defining and delivering automated platform installation and configurations and helping to drive best practices and governance. This role will develop Ansible playbooks and modules.
As a member of our Technical Operations team, you will be maintaining the overall up-time, performance, and capacity of our applications. You will have broad-based responsibilities for the entire production site, including architectural design, performance analysis, capacity planning, tools development, monitoring and troubleshooting."
Senior Technical Recruiter
DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer or if you want to be REMOVED please reply with REMOVE in the Subject line of this email.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com