- Experience in iOS development
- Experience in developing applications for iPhone / iPad
- Experience in Core Data and Core Graphics and Animation.
- Extensive experience in Swift, Objective-C and MVC best practices.
- Experience in client/server communication.
- Expertise in best practices for RESTful API design.
- Expertise in encrypting the data in iOS.
- Should have experience working with various iOS SDK releases.
- Must be familiar with iOS development tools, especially the Instruments profiling tool.
- Ideally, have experience building "universal" apps that run on both iPad and iPhone
- Must be familiar with Cocoa Touch or Cocoa programming idioms
- Must be familiar with the iPhone/iPad provisioning process
- Familiarity with the HTTP network protocol
- Ability and flexibility to switch between different tasks and deliver results
- Experience working in an Agile development environment is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work independently
- Team player driven to achieve both individual and team goals.
- Push Notification Experience
- Experience in Object Oriented programming.
- Java Development experience (Good to have)
- Experience with Printer API (Good to have)
- Experience in working with Git.
Share following documents with submissions.
- Visa copy for H1B/OPT EAD/ GC EAD/L2 EAD/H4 EAD.
- Driver License copy
- Passport copy/ passport no.
- LinkedIn ID
- Skype ID
Senior Technical Recruiter
; Fax: 888-400-2698
DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer or if you want to be REMOVED please reply with REMOVE in the Subject line of this email.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com