I am Sr. Recruiter at Reqroute, Want to share an opportunity, open with our client, Please check the job description and let me know if you are interested and available. please response me back with your updated resume and your available time slot for the discussion.
Please connect with me at 408-300-9062 or email@example.com
Location : NYC
Max Salary : $95,000 Plus COLA $7,500
- Proficient and expert in at least one Automation Framework
- Proficient with Quality processes, test deliverables, defining Test Strategies, Test Plans and evaluating Risk Coverage.
- Hands-on experience on automated testing for Data comparison, data transformations and reporting, using Selenium, Python scripting, beyond compare, ROBOT Framework or other
- Strong in writing SQL queries
- Unix basic scripting experience
- Banking Regulatory domain experience
- Able to lead QA team and guide them in automation.
QA lead experience ,automation framework( at least one like Python, Selenium or Robot Framework), Strong in SQL, QA Process, Big data
You will be responsible for testing delivery of critical regulatory systems in Risk Technology and lead test team. You will work closely with the development team to understand the technologies and develop / implement automated testing for functional enhancements and data transformations across projects. You will work with project teams to develop the Master Test Plan and artefacts for all projects involving major systems by determining the scope, schedule and sequence of test activities.
· Working with business and project teams to determine, review and verify test scope.
· Provide estimation effort for responsible QE projects.
· Conduct risk analysis, requirement review ensuring sufficient coverage in respect of project constraints and driving factors.
· Develop automated testing solutions using industry tools.
· Plan and support UAT, official sign-off approval on releases ready for UAT and production
· Champion on agility and improvement in test process.
· Create Test Strategies, Test Plans, Risk Coverage, Acceptance criteria, and automation support documents.
· Implement and maintain reporting on Testing result metrics.
Keyword Driven test automation frameworks.
· Knowledge and experience on distributed applications using Java, Advanced SQL, Unix (Linux) technologies, Hadoop, Hive Database, Big Data.
· Experience working in an Agile environment using Jira, HPQC ALM
· Expert in requirement testability review
· Familiar with performance testing concepts.
· Strong knowledge of Unix / Linux
· Database and SQL knowledge, specific knowledge of MS SQL Server Management Studio
Cell : 408 300 9062
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com