Client is a leading, “global ten” provider of custom information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing services, and serves primarily Global 2000 companies. The firm employs more than 150,000 people and works with 805 active clients across banking & financial services, insurance, healthcare, life sciences, retail/consumer, manufacturing, energy, communications, and media. Since being spun-out as a public entity in 1998, the company has grown at an unprecedented rate, with anticipated revenue of >$8, making the fastest growing IT services company over the last 10 years, and certainly the most profitable now featuring a market capitalization greater than $18B. Client is a member of the NASDAQ-100 Index and the S&P 500 Index and part of “Fortune 500” list.
Job Title: Performance Test Engineer
Job Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Fulltime/C2C
Looking for Performance test engineer with Citrix experience
Good to have OMS experience
1. Senior resource (experience: 8-12 years), Able to handle the performance testing Individual by interacting with multiple teams
2. Strong knowledge in HP Load Runner
3. Strong knowledge in Oracle scenario tool
4. Should have handled at least 3 big projects
5. Testing experience
6. Oracle NMS experience (if possible).
Oracle NMS, Utility management tools
Experience with Upgrade projects
· Be part of performance testing activity (document creation to execution) on all the environments (Development, QA, Production)
· Consult and assist test/validation documentation creation ensuring compliance to required standards
· Assist Project Manager & Test Manager to define the test planning & reporting processes
· Ensure all the defects are reported in HP ALM tool and resolved during validation
· Ensure compliance to the quality management systems
· Ensure that relevant business procedures are being adopted in the project
· Advice team on quality & compliance during the course of the project
If you bring willingness, flexibility and a desire to impress please apply now.
Technical Recruiter: Sajita Sreerangam
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com