I am Sr. Recruiter at Reqroute, Want to share an opportunity, open with our client, Please check the job description and let me know if you are interested and available. please response me back with your updated resume and your available time slot for the discussion.
Please connect with me at 408-300-9062 or email@example.com
Tibco Admin – Dallas TX
Tibco developer – Los Angels CA
Tibco developer – Rich Field MN
Customer is looking for Onsite TIBCO Admin resource that has strong technical experience in performing TIBCO 5.x upgrade projects to be compatible with latest TLS versions and databases.
Resource must have below technical capabilities:
· Strong technical expertise in upgrading below suite of products and be able to work independently and coordinate with various teams for project delivery and meet timelines.
o TIBCO RV
o TIBCO EMS
o TIBCO Runtime Agent
o TIBCO BW 5.x
o TIBCO Administrator
o TIBCO Hawk
o TIBCO Business Connect
o TIBCO Adapters like AS400 adapter, File adapters
o TIBCO ReST JSON Plugin
· Must have experience in performing Automated installation of TIBCO suite of products, setting up TIBCO domains, executing appmanage commands and automated deployments
· Must have experience in setting up monitoring using Hawk
· Strong technical Experience in working in Linux environments (including writing shell scripts, cron jobs etc.)
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
· Ability to understand the existing TIBCO Infrastructure landscape and come up with upgrade strategy
· Work with Customer in preparing upgrade high level plan and identify all dependencies
· MUST have strong technical hands on experience in TIBCO Upgrade and TIBCO Administration related projects in Linux platform.
· MUST have experience in performing Automated installation of TIBCO suite of products, setting up TIBCO domains, preparing and executing appmanage commands, performing automated deployments, setting up monitoring using TIBCO Hawk
· Working independently and handle given modules end to end without much supervision and coordinate with onsite team (that includes Brinker FTE as well) for providing status updates.
· To be able to lead the project from onsite; proactively providing periodic status updates to customer on project status; work with different application teams, testing team during design/development/testing phases; resolve issues;
· Must have very good verbal, written and presentation skills
· Experience: 6 or more years of IT and business/industry work experience, with at least 4+ years of experience in TIBCO upgrade related projects and TIBCO administration
Required Experience –
· Strong technical hands on experience of TIBCO suite of products and TIBCO Administration ( TIBCO RV, EMS, TRA, BusinessConnect, BW, Adapters like AS400, file adapters, ReST JSON plugin)
· SQL: Must have very good SQL knowledge to understand existing queries and optimize the same.
· Automation of Product installation, deployments.
· Linux: Must have hands on experience in working in Linux environment and able to write shell scripts, cron jobs.
Highly Preferred Experience:
· Operational execution excellence
· Nimble and agile thinking to drive change that enables efficiencies and drives growth
· Systems thinking
· Team and collaboration orientation
· Problem solving
· Performance driven
· Learning orientation
· Good Communication
· Strong business acumen
· Effective written/verbal communication skills
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to plan and prioritize
Bachelor of Technology Degree (B. Tech.) in related field (Computer Science, Information Technology or similar) or equivalent experience. Master’s Degree in related field is highly preferred.
Cell : 408 300 9062