Client is a leading, “global ten” provider of custom information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing services, and serves primarily Global 2000 companies. The firm employs more than 150,000 people and works with 805 active clients across banking & financial services, insurance, healthcare, life sciences, retail/consumer, manufacturing, energy, communications, and media. Since being spun-out as a public entity in 1998, the company has grown at an unprecedented rate, with anticipated revenue of >$8, making the fastest growing IT services company over the last 10 years, and certainly the most profitable now featuring a market capitalization greater than $18B. Client is a member of the NASDAQ-100 Index and the S&P 500 Index and part of “Fortune 500” list.
Role - Healthcare Program Manager
Term - Contract / Fulltime
- Collaborate with hiring managers to determine healthcare staffing needs, and promptly fill open positions with exceptional healthcare staff
- Partner with Healthcare internal staff to manage and fill open positions with highly qualified candidates, maintaining strong relationships and communicating changes in hospital needs and requirements
- Ensure effective and thorough onboarding of travelers and other healthcare staff
- Meticulous data entry of each new hire's pertinent information, ensuring seamless timekeeping and payroll
- Respond to service requests, inquiries and concerns promptly and graciously, with a client-centered mentality and appropriate discretion, as needed
- Communicate issues or client process changes to senior management as needed
- Demonstrate meticulous accuracy and the highest caliber of work
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years of experience in a similar position, with healthcare industry being strongly preferred
- Experience with payroll, billing, staffing, or similar strongly preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, as well as exemplary interpersonal relations
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and organizational skills
- Familiarity with labor and employment laws is preferred
If you bring willingness, flexibility and a desire to impress please apply now.
Technical Recruiter: Sajita Sreerangam
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com