Our client is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 250 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 27 countries, they go an extra mile for the clients and accelerate their digital transformation with LTI’s Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys.
Role - Java Full Stack Developer (Entry Level)
Skill: Java Full Stack
Experience: 1-3 years
Work Location: Edison, NJ
Technical Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in projects involving Java, J2EE frameworks of Spring, hibernate, Spring batch and Multithreading.
- Good understanding of object oriented programming and design patterns.
- Experience in NO SQL and Angular 2/4
- Thorough knowledge of Angular routing.
- Ability to create reusable components for UI consistency and reuse.
- Experience with JS test frameworks like JasmineKarma, Protractorkarma.
- Understanding of version control and build tools.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Should have a Developers Mindset (Analytical & Problem solving mindset).
- Good communication Skills
- Attitude to learn & understanding on the latest open source technologies
If you bring willingness, flexibility and a desire to impress please apply now.
Technical Recruiter: Sajita Sreerangam
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com