Role : Project Manager- GIS
Location: Las Vegas, NV
1. Must possess at least 10+ years of experience in GIS project management, business application requirement and Design mgmt.
2. Experience in end to end GIS project delivery primarily on ESRI, Map-3D and Portal GIS technologies.
3. Very strong in business communication in a multi stakeholder environment especially managing third party vendors, consulting with users to understand needs, define requirements, and provide effective solutions.
4. Strong understanding of the SDLC processes including agile development
5. Experience in project resourcing, budgeting, forecasting and diligent cost tracking.
6. Very strong in people management
7. Experience with electrical distribution and transmission utility systems including mapping data management and related business processes."
"1. Knowledge of current GIS technologies, tools, applications, and vendors.
2. Report status and communicate risks to stakeholders
3. Ability to work both as a team member, or independently on complex tasks, to maintain project timelines, budgets, and deliver on commitments.
5. Experience with AutoCAD Map 3D, AUD.
6. Experience with general data manipulation/automation with GIS or database extract/translate/load tools."
•End to end GIS project management
• Work with technical lead and subject matter experts to ensure project timelines
• Weekly progress reporting, resource tracking, ensuring timely deliveries from vendor.
• Ensure process compliance on development and testing processes.
• Responsible for to get sign-off from business and IT teams on project deliverables.
• Coordinate with Client's Sr. management and other stakeholders on required project approvals.
• Prepare and track project budgeting, resourcing, highlight project risks, and forecasting.
If you bring willingness, flexibility and a desire to impress please apply now.
Technical Recruiter: Sajita Sreerangam
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com