|• Good analytical skills to understand the requirements and develop solutions.
• Strong competency in building cross-platform mobile applications using Visual studio with Xamarin
• Working experience in WPF Application Developer
• Good knowledge in C# .NET Framework
• Use MVVM architectural pattern for separation of XAML UI from underlying data through class that serves as intermediate between View and Model.
• Use Xamarin.Forms along with XAML for creating UI and forms. Implemented data bindings defined in XAML file for the connection of View and View Model.
• Responsible for working on linear, frame and relative layouts for individual Native UI's in Xamarin.Forms.
• Use Xamarin. iOS and Xamarin.Android for creating native user interface. Solid understanding of full mobile development life cycle.
• Working Knowledge of Data Parsing, Storing and related patterns.
• Strong experience in Xamarin and Xamarin Forms
• Implement RESTFUL API calls to communicate with server.
• Use SQLite.NET with Xamarin.
• Forms and MVVM for reading and writing data to a local SQLite database.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Azure IoT.
• Use AsyncTask for multithreading.
• Use various design patterns to manage code and data efficiently.
• Designing, coding, debugging and deploying applications
• Strong Trouble shooting skills to resolve Technical Skills.
• Good knowledge in WPF concepts like Resources, Markup extensions, dependency properties, Data binding and Commands
• Agile-based Team Development Methodology using Microsoft VSTS, test-driven, continuous integration
• Demonstrate ability to apply Microsoft Practices and Patterns as guided by the Architect.
|Xamarin, C# .NET Framework, Xamarin.Forms along with XAML|
|• Onsite – Offshore coordination.
o Availability during offshore times as needed.
• Customer interaction and walkthroughs.
• Reviewing deliverables.
• Scope validation and CR process.
• Xamarin Development.