Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested.
Role: SAP MM Consultant
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 11+ Months
Interview Mode: Telephonic/Skype
• Provides specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAP solutions in the SD, MM and WM modules of ECC 6
• Should have good understanding of SAP offerings with CAR
• Good skills in configuring Material Master, Sales Scheduling Agreements, Sales Orders, Outbound Deliveries, Pricing , Customer returns, Purchase Requisition (PR), Request for quotation, Purchase
• Order (PO), Agreements, Info records, Release Procedures, Pricing, Automatic Account determination, Inventory Management, Reservation, Transfer Posting, Stock Transfer and Physical Inventory process, valuation and batch management, split valuation , batch management etc.,.
• Good knowledge of different procurement processes like direct, indirect, third party, sub-contracting, stock transport orders, stock transfers, account assigned POs, asset procurement, consignment etc.,
• Should have configuration knowledge of CIM tax requirements
DISCLAIMER: You were contacted by Reqroute, either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to one of our postings. We made the assumption that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market. If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer we contact you at a later date, please let us know by replying to this e-mail or to unsubscribe please use the link below.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law (www.reqroute.com
). We are committed to providing exceptional experience. To give feedback please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com)