Role: Salesforce Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6 Months
· 6 -8 years of IT experience and 4- 6 years of SFDC experience
· Thorough knowledge of Salesforce. Well versed in configuration, customization and integration
· Hands on experience on Service and Sales Cloud
· Experience with configuration and customization using SFDC Visual force, Apex, certifications
· Experience of working on support engagements
· Good in communication skills
· Good knowledge of Salesforce.com Governor limits, Lightning UI , Apex, Data Model skills
· Should Collaborate with offshore team
· Co-ordinate with customer, product vendors and other stake IT Teams
· Highly competent in the tool capabilities and implications of using the tool, and be able to quickly provide accurate high level cost and schedule impacts of each proposed solution.
· Able to communicate well with both business Subject Matter Experts and technical design and developers
· HC Industry knowledge is a MUST
Senior Technical Recruiter
DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer or if you want to be REMOVED please reply with REMOVE in the Subject line of this email.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com