Title: UFT Automation Lead
Term : Fulltime
· Define and maintain the Automation Test strategy-plan, test scenarios, test scripts for enterprise apps such as ERPSAP or Oracle apps, etc.
· Work on to develope and maitain automation HP UFT framework - Prepare maintain and distribute different Automation Testing metrics
· Very good experience automating applications using HP UFT
· Manage day to day project deliverables along with test team members at offshore
· Review project automation testing artefacts prepared by team members
· Good experience in Defect management tool such as HP ALM, JIRA, etc.
· Test project reporting to stakeholders
· Flexible enough to support offshore team and get work done from them
· Able to handle automation of multiple applications at one time
· Excellent communication and presentation skills for co-ordination with all the project stakeholders including business.
If you bring willingness, flexibility and a desire to impress please apply now.
Technical Recruiter: Sajita Sreerangam
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com