Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested.
Role: Servicenow Architect
Location: Wilmington, DE
Duration: 11+ Months/Fulltime
Interview Mode: Telephonic/Skype
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field.
- Experience in IT Infrastructure and Application Development space.
- Leadership level experience with Enterprise Management tools (such as IBM Tivoli, BMC, CA, HP) and IT Service Management tools such as ServiceNow, BMC Remedy etc,
- ITIL Certification (Practitioner or Service Manager Certification preferred)
- ServiceNow certification (Implementation certification is preferred)
- Strong knowledge of SDLC Methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, Scrum etc.,
- Expert level knowledge in ServiceNow scripting and Web Technologies (XML, HTML, JAVA Script, AJAX, CSS, HTTP/S, etc.)
- Deep understanding of the application development lifecycle process, including requirement analysis, quality assurance, design, scheduling, implementation, issue tracking, version control and deployment
- Demonstrated Enterprise Architecture skills, especially in Enterprise System Management and IT Service Management space
- Ability to socialize ideas, make recommendations and gather.
DISCLAIMER: You were contacted by Reqroute, either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to one of our postings. We made the assumption that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market. If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer we contact you at a later date, please let us know by replying to this e-mail or to unsubscribe please use the link below.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law (www.reqroute.com
). We are committed to providing exceptional experience. To give feedback please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com)