· Perform functional, integration, and regression testing on web applications, framework services (SOAP, REST) and mobile applications.
· Develop test automation scripts using various tools such as Selenium and other scripting languages.
- Preparation of accurate and detailed test plans and test cases.
- Quickly learn and use in-house and external testing tools for test case design and execution
- Clearly document and report software defects, issues and enhancements via defect tracking tools
- Work effectively in a team setting – take direction, proactively seek out information and build productive working relationships
- Lead offshore QA team member and lead the overall QA Activities.
- Serve as a QA engineer on an Agile/Scrum team to define user scenarios and implement tests to verify those scenarios are accounted for in the software
- Create and maintain test data.
- Review user stories to ensure that requirements are testable and validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
- Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports for load and performance testing portal and other multiple applications of varying size residing in the portal.
- Support User Acceptance Testing as needed.
- Perform data validation residing in the files or database as part of functional/regression testing.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED:
· Minimum 5-7 years of IT QA experience with predominately web applications.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in Agile/Scrum.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
· Knowledgeable with practical experience on industry QA processes and risk analysis.
· Ability to analyze test results for trends and patterns of failure, problem solve and perform basic investigative testing techniques.
· Ability to multitask and work well in a fast paced environment.
· Ability to analyze processes and suggest alternatives with a continuous improvement focus.
· Technical experience with SQL and SOAPUI.
· Must have good organizational, interpersonal and written communication skills
· Experience with the use of automated testing tools.
· Experience with testing Single Page Applications (Angular JS).
· Experience with Selenium, Protractor, EggPlant for web applications is preferred
· Experience with load testing tools JMeter, RedLine is preferred.
Experience with AWS cloud and its services is preferred.
Senior Technical Recruiter
DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer or if you want to be REMOVED please reply with REMOVE in the Subject line of this email.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com