Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested.
Role: Scrum Master
Location: Detroit, MI/ River wood, IL/ Chicago, IL/ Denver, CO/ SFO, CA
Interview Mode: Telephonic/Skype
• Drive adoption and understanding of agile methodologies, including Scrum
• Provide continuous coaching on agile principles and best practices
• Help teams inspect, adapt, deliver, and mature
• Facilitate team meetings, including the Daily Stand-up, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Backlog Grooming, and Sprint Retrospective
• Support the Product Owner in backlog prioritization and management
• Supports team in adhering to definition of ready and definition of done
• Eliminate impediments for the team so they can focus on achieving sprint goals
• Facilitate or support cross team dependencies
• Collect, track, and report upon key metrics to evaluate and incent team performance
• Play an integral role in ensuring releases are handled effectively
• Identify and escalate risks to project delivery
• Facilitate estimation and planning activities to ensure team's approach will deliver desired business value
• Contribute to the broader IT agile/scrum community
• Ability to motivate others
• Willingness to step in and fill gaps, as needed
• Strong written / verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail and quality
• Excellent relationship and collaboration skills
• Ability to deal effectively with challenging situations
• Ability to think critically and apply appropriate judgment and creativity to a wide variety of information technology issues
• Experience with enterprise agile planning tools (e.g. Jira)
• Experience with enterprise software development preferred
DISCLAIMER: You were contacted by Reqroute, either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to one of our postings. We made the assumption that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market. If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer we contact you at a later date, please let us know by replying to this e-mail or to unsubscribe please use the link below.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law (www.reqroute.com
). We are committed to providing exceptional experience. To give feedback please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com)