Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested.
Role: Business Analyst- (ADA - Website Accessibility standard)
Location: Torrance, CA
Interview Mode: Telephonic/Skype
- Gathers, refines and validates complex business requirements, inter-dependencies, potential risks and issues
- Analyzes business partner’s operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions
- Assists in the business process design or redesign and documentation as needed
- Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications and manages changes to such specifications
- Facilitates communication and gains commitment between business units to align solutions with business strategies
- Develops complex business cases
- Works on multiple projects as a project team member, at times as a project leader
- May coach and mentor less experienced staff
- Assists with facilitating project governance and corporate priorities
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
The candidate must display the following technical competencies:
- In‐depth knowledge of business requirement and corporate priorities.
- Advanced ability to gather/refine complex business requirements, recommend or make decisions on business requirements/interdependencies.
- Advanced ability to develop complex business cases.
- Advanced ability to create impact analyses to make recommendations.
- Advanced ability to present complex positions and strategies for business decisions, processes and plans.
- In‐depth knowledge of compliance principles.
- In‐depth understanding of the business architecture and its relationship to other architectures.
- Advanced ability to assess corporate impacts of changes and recommend strategies to senior management.
5 to 7 years of relevant technical or business work experience
Experience with ADA - Website Accessibility standards and/or testing desirable
Role involves QA testing of consumer facing websites / must have Quality Assurance experience
Role involves learning / becoming an SME expert with Level Access AMP/Continuum ADA testing Tools
Role should be able to author and execute basic SQL statements
DISCLAIMER: You were contacted by Reqroute, either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to one of our postings. We made the assumption that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market. If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer we contact you at a later date, please let us know by replying to this e-mail or to unsubscribe please use the link below.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law (www.reqroute.com
). We are committed to providing exceptional experience. To give feedback please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com)