|Mandatory Skills*||1. Experience working in complex MOM deployment and shop floor automation development and deployment. 2. Strong knowledge on Project Management knowledge bodies: Planning, Scheduling, Managing delivery, Resources and vendor
3. Good understanding on the Agile methodologies and practices
|Preferred Skills*||1. PMP - Certification or CSM Certification
2. Knowledge and/or Certification on ISA 95 Standards
3. Preferred to have plant deployment experience on any of the following business domains
a. Grain Elevators, b. Animal Nutrition c. Food Processing
|Job Roles/Responsibilities*||• Plan, facilitate workshop to capture AS-IS Process Map, Gather requirements, Complete TO-BE process Map.
• Coordinate hardware requirements for Non Prod environments and production environments
• Capture License requirement for Licenses in consult with MOM CoE for the site involved and program
• Coordinate with Installation team in tracking the Savigent installs and Unwin installations
• Work with remote teams in tracking workflow, connector and integration developments.
• Facilitate end to end, Integration testing and Site Acceptance Testing along with Users and testing team.
• Plan, Schedule, Collaborate with various teams to facilitate site deployment activities
• Serve as the liaison between the plant, deployment team, business and the Integrator teams
• Manage escalations, plan and execute hyper care support and manage service introduction
• Responsible of knowledge management, resource management, schedule management and change management and reporting