Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested.
Role: Healthcare Business Systems Analyst
Location: Windsor, CT
Interview Mode: Telephonic/Skype
Salary: $85k+ Benefit
System Analyst Agile Experience, SQL, Communication Skills, Web Technology, Data Mining, MS Office, Rally Managing product backlog, work with business to identify features / scope for future releases. Expertise with prioritizing scope items from product backlog (Software maintanence experence will be helpful) Conduct requirement sessions to capture requirements and convert them to features / user stories Work with Scrum team to estimate features and user stories Scrum and Safe experience desired Expertise with Rally and Confluence. System Analyst Agile Experience, SQL, Communication Skills, Web Technology, Data Mining, MS Office, Rally Managing product backlog, work with business to identify features / scope for future releases.
Roles & Responsibility: Problem and Scope Definition:-
• Support formulation of problem statement and definition of scope
– Drill down beyond the problems surface to understand root cause
– Construct problem statement including problem description
– Identify key stakeholders and construct stakeholder analysis i.e. how they are affected
– Contribute to project planning and effort estimation within scope
– Support the identification of risks and mitigation approaches
• Demonstrate exceptional requirement-gathering skills, leveraging clear direction from engagement management
– Support requirement gathering sessions
– Organize and sequence requirements into a user requirements document
– Write well-formed, validated requirements and manage changes
– Use appropriate tools to record, track and manage requirements
• Review and analyze relevant documentation to ensure the understanding of an organizations function and capabilities
• Conduct relevant research to increase understanding in support of developing comprehensive solutions
• Logically structure recommendations and supporting data to formulate a solid, logical and understandable business case
• Utilize appropriate business modeling techniques to represent and graphically depict various activities, processes and data. These could include:
– Business process modeling
– Process flow modeling
– Data flow modeling
– Stakeholder analysis
DISCLAIMER: You were contacted by Reqroute, either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to one of our postings. We made the assumption that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market. If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer we contact you at a later date, please let us know by replying to this e-mail or to unsubscribe please use the link below.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law (www.reqroute.com
). We are committed to providing exceptional experience. To give feedback please email us at email@example.com.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com)