Job Title: Data Entry Agent
Location: Phoenix, AZ 85021
Term: 6 Months Contract
• Administering new enrollment applications, terminations and changes to member records.
• Processing electronic enrollment discrepancy and notifying groups when enrollment files are not correct
• Reviewing system error reports and making corrections as necessary.
• Track daily productivity
• Notifying members of physician changes and terminations.
• High school diploma, GED Certificate or equivalent.
• Minimum of two years' experience in Medicare, Medicaid and Healthcare Exchange. Experience in financial, accounting and/or billing and enrollment processes as well as customer service preferred.
• Working knowledge of healthcare industry applications processing enrollment/billing. Preferred QNXT/Facets applications.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
• No travel.
Thanks & Regards,
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com