· Release Manager will help manage and track release items for Digital Technology products.
· You will oversee the end to end process for project releases while also analyzing and planning the delivery of a successful release.
· This position requires strong verbal and written communication skills as you will be in direct contact with many internal and external teams.
· You will also need the ability to prioritize changed demands, multi-task, and focus on quality in a fast-paced environment.
· Coordinate release activities between business and stakeholders
· Create and manage release documentation
· Create, manage, and own change tickets
· Maintain release calendar and SharePoint site
· Track release health and communicate any issues or follow ups
· Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
· Inform stakeholders on release status by sending out nightly release communication
· Help support lower environment testing by deploying changes through the release automation tool
· Service Now Experience: helpful
Senior Technical Recruiter
; Fax: 888-400-2698
DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer or if you want to be REMOVED please reply with REMOVE in the Subject line of this email.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com