Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested.
Role: SAP BASIS Consultant
Location: Branchburg, NJ
Duration: 11+ Months
Interview Mode: Telephonic/Skype
• 9+ Years Working experience SAP Basis
• 2 or more Implementation/Rollout projects
• Working knowledge on SAP HANA
• System Copies/Refreshes, Implementation project activities
• Should have experience in NW 750 installation and integration with other NW systems
• Should have experience in SAP IQ server 15.0 or above installation and configuration
• ILM Store and WEBDAV setup and configuration for connecting ECC system to SAP IQ server in data archiving and document archiving scenarios
• Expected to Work closely with IT/Business handling the requirements.
• Identify and recommend alternative methods and technologies to meet business needs Collaborate with cross functional teams
• Coordination with cross functional/technical/external vendor team to achieve the desired results
• Demonstrate system build/cut over and transport management activities
• Knowledge in SAP Data Archiving is preferred.
DISCLAIMER: You were contacted by Reqroute, either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to one of our postings. We made the assumption that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market. If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer we contact you at a later date, please let us know by replying to this e-mail or to unsubscribe please use the link below.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law (www.reqroute.com
). We are committed to providing exceptional experience. To give feedback please email us at email@example.com.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com)