Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested.
Role: Java Architect
Location: Chandler, AZ
Interview Mode: Telephonic/Skype
Must Have Skills: Angular 5,6, Java 8, J2EE, Spring CORE, Spring MVC, WEBSERVICE ( SOAP, REST), JUNIT, JIRA, MAVEN, TDD.
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
• 12 plus years of experience in software development and project management using Java technology both in Waterfall as well as in Agile model.
• Should be able to perform Solution architect role and on need basis should be able to do hands on.
• Provide technical guidance to team after thoroughly reviewing existing code and should be able to identify any lapses in codebase.
• Drive and interface with technical stakeholders including Architects, developers, DBAs, QA Team as well as DevOps, from Requirement Analysis, Design, Development to fulfilling all required compliance, validation of requirements etc.
• Understand and articulate the business and technical implementation of decisions that are being made by project teams, Should be able to discuss the technical solution with customer.
• Hands-on, if need arise he/she should be able to seat with team and resolve technical issues. Hands-on experience expected.
• Effectively communicate and manage clients expectations, throughout the development life cycle
• Play a role of Strong Technical Lead to coordinate technical aspects with client FTE and other vendors.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identity potential crisis and devise contingency plan.
• Manage a cross functional team of designers, developers and quality engineers and be able to guide them and resolve their issues.
• Monitor the project status and present relevant projects reports to the internal and external stakeholders.
DISCLAIMER: You were contacted by Reqroute, either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to one of our postings. We made the assumption that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market. If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer we contact you at a later date, please let us know by replying to this e-mail or to unsubscribe please use the link below.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law (www.reqroute.com
). We are committed to providing exceptional experience. To give feedback please email us at email@example.com.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com)