· Client is seeking a motivated Scrum Master to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives.
· This position is within our Digital Banking Technology Group and will be supporting the Digital Channel Environment Upgrade project.
· As a Scrum Master you will be an integral team member to further maturing our agile capabilities and delivery efforts.
· You will be the key leader that focuses on traditional scrum master activities.
Point person for sprint team
· Ensure Agile ceremonies are performed
· Ensure sprint team remains focused on completing tasks and stories
· Clear roadblocks preventing the sprint team from progressing
· Manage dependencies between sprint team and other impacted teams
· Report on sprint team activities and progress
· Mentoring team members that are new to the agile process
· Foster a team mentality
· Ability to understand the breadth of the in-scope technologies from both a technical and business process perspective is critical to the team's success, and ultimately the Enterprise success.
· Additionally, you must have proven abilities serving as a Scrum Master in an enterprise scale project.
· You must have the inherent ability to build strong relationships with your teammates and business partners - these relationships are built on trust, communication, integrity, and ability to deliver (and so much more).
Senior Technical Recruiter
; Fax: 888-400-2698
DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer or if you want to be REMOVED please reply with REMOVE in the Subject line of this email.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com