Loan IQ Developer
Charlotte, NC/Chicago, IL
· Ideal candidate should have more than 5 years of IT experience with at least 3 years of Loan IQ functional Experience
· Should have participated in at least 1 Loan IQ upgrade/implementation program and should have worked on Loan IQ version 7.x & above.
· Be well experienced on all Loan IQ modules
· Good understanding of Loan IQ Data Model
· Knowledge commercial lending domain and origination/servicing of syndicated and bilateral deals in Loan IQ is a must
· Knowledge other Loan IQ modules like document tracking, secondary sales & collateral management is an added plus
· Should have performed client facing roles and possess excellent communication & documentation skills
· Worked in an Onsite/offshore model.
• Understanding business requirements and mapping them to system requirements specifications.
• Project status tracking, resource allocation and management,
• Conducting process and system studies and coordinating with team members for System Design & Integration, Application Maintenance, etc.
• Delivering and implementing project as scheduled and ensuring compliance to quality standards. Liaising with the onsite and offshore development and support teams
• Designing the entities and performing coding, data verification etc.
• Preparing TSD and assisting UAT, SFR resolution & Production Release
Senior Technical Recruiter
; Fax: 888-400-2698
DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer or if you want to be REMOVED please reply with REMOVE in the Subject line of this email.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com