IT Project Manager
Full Time/Contract both
Roles & responsibilities:
• Leads one or multiple projects and spearheads design, development, implementation and all phases of the project.
• Fluent with project planning tools like MS projects and manages projects based on well thought out work breakdown structure
• Should act as a liaison between Business sponsors and different development projects
• Should be responsible to utilize the business sponsor budget effectively for the projects
• Works to determine the required tasks and resources (process, functional, etc) for complex projects spanning multiple business units.
• Develops, communicates and oversees detailed project plans
• Ensure methodology compliance - auditing, phase gates/tollgates and tracking ongoing projects, using the agreed tools, at regular intervals to ensure projects are on course and follow the approved methodology
• Prepares regular insightful reports and communications to stakeholders on project status, schedule and costs.
• Oversees the progress of one or multiple projects to ensure that stakeholder, sponsor, and/or client expectations are being met.
• Identifies, manages and escalates issues and risks as appropriate.
• Should manage and co-ordinate with different project teams located at various locations throughout the project.
• Determines team member responsibilities and holds individuals accountable. Mentor and coaches project teams
• Works closely with stakeholders, sponsors, and clients providing direction to project definition.
• Makes project recommendations based on business value.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
• 10-12 years of experience with Project Management - full accountability to drive and deliver on time, budget and scope with quality
• Experienced in PM disciplines planning, execution and control including management of Team, issues and risk and financial budget
• Should have experience in handling execution of projects in different methodologies including agile projects
• Management leading complex technology projects in a fast-paced environment
• Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to comprehend technical terminology and concepts
• Deep Understanding of Financial Aspects of Project Management including Cost Based Analysis
• Hands on Development experience in the past is a must
• Should have a good knowledge in Insurance Domain and should have experience in business case presentation.
• Strong project planning and management skill is a must
• PMP certification is preferred
Senior Technical Recruiter
; Fax: 888-400-2698
DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer or if you want to be REMOVED please reply with REMOVE in the Subject line of this email.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com