API Automation Tester
Location: Riverwoods, IL
Executes functional test plans based on test strategy and approach agreed with Business, writes test cases/scripts supporting Retail Banking processes and procedures.
Works closely with Scrum master, Product Owner in Agile Scrum and attends Daily Standup meetings providing status updates on test progress
Identifies and mitigates project/testing related risks & dependencies by liaising with appropriate stakeholders within the project
Drives test automation, test data provisioning tasks and guide on test environment needs.
Should take complete responsibility of the testing deliverables and work with minimal supervision
- Must have at least 3+ years’ experience working in Retail Banking and Finacle core banking product.
- Should have been Test Lead for at least 2-3 years and should have experience in Test Planning, Test Strategy, Test Execution and Test Data management
- Must have experience in Agile Scrum methodology
- Along with leading the team, resource is expected to do hands on testing as well
- Must have experience working in a client/ business facing role
- Scripting experience on Functional Automation Tool – Selenium or UFT desired
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage client expectations
- Solid Analytical/Problem solving skills specific to Retail Banking
- Ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding
- Should be an independent player capable of leading with good decision making skills
- Need Excellent Communication Skills
Senior Technical Recruiter
DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer or if you want to be REMOVED please reply with REMOVE in the Subject line of this email.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com