Technical, Functional and Apps DBA Specialists all must have a minimum of FIVE (5) years’ experience in supporting Oracle EBS 11i, 11g RDBS and R12.2.x., 12c RDBS.
Requirements / Activities / Tasks
Oracle Financials Technical Lead Resources – Mandatory Skills
• All Three Resources must be well-versed with Procure-to-Pay modules and General Ledger (including SLA) in EBS R12.2.x
• At minimum One of the Three Resources must be well-versed with Oracle Grants/Projects and its integration with other Oracle modules such as Purchasing, Payables, Receivables and Oracle Time and Labor
• At minimum One of the Three Resources must be well-versed with Oracle HRMS and Oracle Time and Labor
• Must also be an expert in Oracle Financials in terms of CEMLI remediation and evaluation. The VENDOR resources will support, remediate/evaluate the
Customizations. All new development / existing code remediation must follow industry best standards and DOA development standards. The VENDOR shall be responsible for ensuring all requirements are met.
Technical Expertise (Mandatory) in:
• Oracle Application Object Library
• Oracle Forms and Reports
• SQL, PL/SQL
• UNIX Shell Scripting
• Oracle Applications Framework
• Oracle Database 11g and 12c
• Oracle Discoverer is a plus
• Oracle Work Flow
Additional Desired Skills:
1. Analyze and document business practices for one or more of the EBS Modules:
GL(including SLA), PO, AP, AR, OTL, GMS, INV, iSupplier, FA, and HR, and implement business process improvements using best practice techniques, including current and future state solution design and process optimization
2. Perform hands-on configuration of Oracle EBS modules to meet business requirements and design.
3. Lead workshops to gather, analyze and document functional / technical requirements for new projects, enhancements to existing solutions and support production issues reported by end users.
4. Create/execute unit, integration and user acceptance test plans, including use cases and test data.
5. Research production system issues, resolve user problems and escalate when necessary.
6. Perform application and process-specific training activities to educate technical and non-technical users of the solutions you configure and support.
7. Document system configurations and system application test protocols, in support of quality compliance validation.
Activities and Tasks:
1. Design, configure and code reports, UI, programs, extensions and interfaces inOracle as needed to support client business functions.
2. Design, develop, test, support and deploy custom and seeded solutions.
3. Act as a key manager in developing project plans and estimates for level of effortacross multiple engagements.
4. Reports to the Agency Manager.
5. Lead complex development activities by providing architect level technicalservices during construction and testing phases of an engagement.
6. Work directly with EBS functional specialists or business users to thoroughlyunderstand functional requirements to produce highly effective technical designdocumentation using best practice development standards.
7. Operations Analysis — Analyzing needs and product requirements to create adesign.
8. Systems Evaluation — Identifying measures or indicators of system performanceand the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goalsof the system.
9. Instructing — Teaching others how to do something.
10. Technically strong in R12.2.x architecture and tech-stack