View all jobs
Android Platform EngineerLavon, TX
- 3+ years exclusive QA experience in Android devices, testing on-device network applications (pure application testing)
- Prototype, develop and commercialize US carrier specific solutions on Android devices
- Perform unit testing and developer validation for new features and OS upgrades.
- Analyze, and fix issues reported by QA teams. Interact with QA during trial and pre-launch testing.
- Support issue reproduction, log collection, documentation, Unit testing and Integration testing.
- Daily tasks include - Feature development, bug fixing, horizontal solution propagation, multi-model build verification and developer validation.
- 2+ years of Android application design, development, and testing experience.
- Strong programming skills: JAVA, C/ C++, AIDL.
- Knowledge of Android programming libraries, testing frameworks and debugging tools.
- Understanding of Android Build system and Linux OS.
- Proficient in multi-threaded programming, static/ shared libraries, memory management, etc.
- Strong communication skills, self-starter and a great team player.