A: Must Skills Atleast 3 years of expereience on Java development
B: Plus Skills Identity and Access management tool knowledge
Hands on experience of working on Java for 3+ years -
• Experience in secure web applications while adhering to OWASP and OASIS recommendations.
• Experience in designing and developing RESTful web services using both XML and JSON.
• Strong understanding of directories, LDAPv3, LDAP Schema, and LDAP Replication.
• Java/J2EE software development experience in a UNIX/Linux/Windows environment
• Strong foundation in Object Oriented Design techniques
• Experience in: JDK 1.8, JUnit, JSP/Servlets
• Experience working with different Application servers
• Frameworks like Struts, Spring
• Solid understanding of the architectural concepts of Identification, Authorization, and Authentication.
• Experience with SAML2, OAuth 2.0, and OpenID Connect
• Knowledge of TCP/IP and related protocols – theoretical and also practical
• Experience in building and maintaining scalable and distributed systems
• Good SQL skills with knowledge of Oracle/DB2 RDBMS
• Experience with version control software such as Git, SVN, CVS etc.; experience with IDE such as Eclipse
• Experience working with Apache, Web Container, Unix/Linux, RESTful services, Cloud technologies
• Good to have Sailpoint tool knowledge and working experience of working on IAM projects