1. Extensive experience in designing and developing test automation frameworks / platforms
2. Extensive automation experience with functional, regression, and performance testing tools.
3. Experience developing automated test scripts using test automation tools like Selenium, Appium, Appium Studio etc.
4. Experience developing automated test scripts using programming languages like Java, Python, Perl etc.
5. In-depth scripting knowledge experience for automation support.
6. Having good knowledge in open source technology and Windows, Linux operating system
7. Strong analytical, problem solving skills with good written and oral communication skills.
8. Previous testing experience in Automotive domain / products and experience with controllers, industrial device
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for the overall automation strategy, tools and technologies selection for the product test automation – includes unit/component/feature test automation.
2. Share automation best practices around framework and script development and maintenance & set high standards for the entire team to build consistent maintainable automation & automation subsystems
3. Define and communicate the test automation vision, high-level roadmap, overall test architecture
4. Proactively bring issues and problems to the attention of the team; generate and propose solutions.
5. Research, recommend, and implement tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation.
- Test automation Architecture
- Test automation framework
- Release Quality Management
- Preferred knowledge of Test automation frameworks
- Automation best practices
- Experience in Co-ordination and peer reviews with other team member