Client is a leading, “global ten” provider of custom information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing services, and serves primarily Global 2000 companies. The firm employs more than 150,000 people and works with 805 active clients across banking & financial services, insurance, healthcare, life sciences, retail/consumer, manufacturing, energy, communications, and media. Since being spun-out as a public entity in 1998, the company has grown at an unprecedented rate, with anticipated revenue of >$8, making the fastest growing IT services company over the last 10 years, and certainly the most profitable now featuring a market capitalization greater than $18B. Client is a member of the NASDAQ-100 Index and the S&P 500 Index and part of “Fortune 500” list.
We currently have openings for Data Architect in Raleigh, NC
Job Description :
- Total Experience in Years : 8-12 years
- Expertise in Data Governance, Analysis & Modelling
- Proficiency with Collabra tool
- Strong Background of Market Risk & Credit Risk Domains pertaining to processes involved in Regulatory programs such as CCAR
- Exp in metadata management, data arch enhancements including data sources and metrics
- Exp in enhancing metadata model to include business glossary, data catalogue, data lineage or data models attribution
If you bring willingness, flexibility and a desire to impress please apply now.
Resource Manager: Sachin
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com