• Security Business Analyst. Experience of around 2-3 years on IAM and PAM
• Good understanding of Privileged Access Management (PAM) and security concepts.
• Understanding of Identity and Access Management conceptually.
• Lead the collection of business requirements and the design / development of Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions (Centrify, Cyberark, etc.)
• Partner with other IAM architects and initiatives.
• Participate in business process evaluation/improvement activities, requirements gathering, workflow development, familiarity on system implementation and executes projects based on these activities.
• Provide inputs in the definition of systems solutions to functional problems.
• Experience presenting solutions and research to stakeholders
• Excellent Oral & written communication with internal and external teams.
• Communicating the values of business process, simplistically. Soft skills and ability to communicate with various business stake holders.
• Process Optimization
• Detail Documentation of process/ work flows, requirement gathering.
Other soft skills/aptitude
• Experience in Privileged Access Reviews, Compliance Reporting, Access Control Processes and other associated tasks with Privileged User Management.