Client is a leading, “global ten” provider of custom information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing services, and serves primarily Global 2000 companies. The firm employs more than 150,000 people and works with 805 active clients across banking & financial services, insurance, healthcare, life sciences, retail/consumer, manufacturing, energy, communications, and media. Since being spun-out as a public entity in 1998, the company has grown at an unprecedented rate, with anticipated revenue of >$8, making the fastest growing IT services company over the last 10 years, and certainly the most profitable now featuring a market capitalization greater than $18B. Client is a member of the NASDAQ-100 Index and the S&P 500 Index and part of “Fortune 500” list.
We currently have openings for Talend Admin
in Chicago, IL
Position Type- Contract
- Be a technical SME and drive Talend/Spark HA Implementations
- Actively develop solutions for ongoing implementation and support application issues.
- Follow established processes and improve processes/procedures to meet new application needs in various areas - maintain standards, monitoring, patch management, and develop automation tools.
- Drive Cloud platforms along with High Availability implementations (cluster and load balancing), providing high level approaches including the design and capacity planning.
- Should have in depth experience and knowledge on DevOps tools and technologies such as Jenkins, Jenkins CI/CD pipeline, GitHub, JIRA etc.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Experience in Talend, ETL, Cloud, and Jenkins based automation.
- Experience in DevOps tools and technologies. SME in CI/CD orchestration.
- Ten years or more experience with Talend or other ETL tools (Ab Initio, DataStage).
- Experience with RLM, Jenkins based CI/CD automated build and deployment solutions.
- Information Technology experience, ideally in Financial Services, with specialty in the area of Enterprise-scale Environment and implementing ETL technologies.
- Expertise in Infrastructure technologies with hands-on experience in high availability cluster solutions using Redhat, Sun, and Veritas with UNIX/Linux Administration experience.
If you bring willingness, flexibility and a desire to impress please apply now.
Resource Manager: Sachin
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com