Work independently or as a member of a project team to:
• Perform analysis, design, development, and implementation of software using C#, ASP.Net MVC, ASP.NET
• Write complex SQL Queries
• Leverage the ASP.NET
Web API to perform CRUD operations.
• Experience with user interface design and development.
• Develop Reports in SQL Reporting Services for .NET.
• Obtain an understanding of key business needs and work directly with end users to create effective solutions.
• Elicit, understand, and document complex business processes and translate them into solutions.
• Interact and consult with senior and midlevel managers of business units, as well as key Subject Matter Experts.
• Exercise excellent communication skills for communicating various system issues and meeting the customer’s expectations.
• Participate in workshop/interview meetings with business/application owners and end users
• Effectively manage time to assure commitments are met on time.
• Application Integration of .NET environments, and third party tools.
• Employ source code repository check-in processes using Git.
• Employ a strong team-oriented focus.
• Additional duties may be assigned as determined by OIT Project Manager or Project Lead.