Client is a leading, “global ten” provider of custom information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing services, and serves primarily Global 2000 companies. The firm employs more than 150,000 people and works with 805 active clients across banking & financial services, insurance, healthcare, life sciences, retail/consumer, manufacturing, energy, communications, and media. Since being spun-out as a public entity in 1998, the company has grown at an unprecedented rate, with anticipated revenue of >$8, making the fastest growing IT services company over the last 10 years, and certainly the most profitable now featuring a market capitalization greater than $18B. Client is a member of the NASDAQ-100 Index and the S&P 500 Index and part of “Fortune 500” list.
|Title: Healthcare Data Entry Specialist
Type of hire: Contract
• High school education or equivalent, with additional specialized training.
• Data Entry Key Strokes – at least 10,000 per hour, and typing speed – at least 50 WPM required.
• Basic CPT-4 and ICD-9 coding knowledge preferred.
• One-year experience using a computerized accounts receivable system in a medical or hospital setting performing billing functions. • Ability to work effectively in a team based environment.
• Ability to apply principles of analytical thinking to extract data from documents and to make decisions in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Experience in handling confidential data i.e., patient demographic information, payor fee schedules, reimbursement rates, etc.
Desk: 408-800-4331 (PST);
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com