Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested.
Role: DATA Analyst
Location: New York Downtown (Local only)
Interview Mode: Telephonic/Skype
● Define and action analysis on operational data sets to provide strategic and tactical recommendations to multiple levels of the organization; package analysis for reports and presentations to shape strategic and operational decisions.
● Work with growth marketing to make Google Analytics work for us for both user acquisition and onboarding/retention.
● Create custom dashboards that make product and impact metrics easily available to internal stakeholders.
● Draw actionable insights from analyzing customer and product data to improve customer support experience, organizational efficiency and user happiness.
● Contribute to strategic and tactical planning around product launches.
● Develop, customize and maintain tools and dashboards to provide insights and visibility into key strategic and operational performance of the organization.
You must meet these minimum qualifications to apply for this job
● BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Business or a related degree, or equivalent practical experience.
● 4 years of experience in an analytical role such as data analytics, business intelligence, statistical modeling or consulting.
● Strong command of Microsoft Excel /Google Spreadsheets functions, including pivot tables, vlookups, conditional logic, nested statements, etc and proven ability to create executive level dashboards or reports.
● Experience using BigQuery and similar large scale database environments
● Excellent command over SQL and relational databases including writing complex queries, data transformation
● 4 years of experience using data visualization tools (eg Google dashboards, Data Studio, Tableau) to turn raw data into insights.
● Good statistical and analytical background and a good eye for detail
● Good written and verbal communication skills to present insights
● Can build reporting pipelines and dashboards
● Major plusses are: Salesforce Reports experience, and building reports and dashboards .
● Experience in designing and executing structured analysis, deriving business insights, and evaluating the impact of business decisions.
● Experience working with and developing for non-technical users (defining requirements, explaining technical concepts to non-technical business users, etc.).
● Experience in other scripting languages and business intelligence tools.
● Demonstrated ability to analyze complex data-sets in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to work strategically and objectively.
● Ability to deal with and prioritize multiple priorities while driving towards pragmatic decisions.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate findings in a structured and clear manner to a non-technical audience.
DISCLAIMER: You were contacted by Reqroute, either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to one of our postings. We made the assumption that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market. If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer we contact you at a later date, please let us know by replying to this e-mail or to unsubscribe please use the link below.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law (www.reqroute.com
). We are committed to providing exceptional experience. To give feedback please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com)