|Title: Healthcare Data Entry Specialist
Type of hire: Contract
• High school education or equivalent, with additional specialized training.
• Data Entry Key Strokes – at least 10,000 per hour, and typing speed – at least 50 WPM required.
• Basic CPT-4 and ICD-9 coding knowledge preferred.
• One-year experience using a computerized accounts receivable system in a medical or hospital setting performing billing functions. • Ability to work effectively in a team based environment.
• Ability to apply principles of analytical thinking to extract data from documents and to make decisions in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Experience in handling confidential data i.e., patient demographic information, payor fee schedules, reimbursement rates, etc.
Desk: 408-800-4331 (PST);