Pay Rate: 13/hr on W2
Interview and Work location: 2512 Dunlap Ave Phoenix, AZ 85021
Data processors: Job description:
- Individuals in this role are responsible for data capture, data validation and updating relevant applications as per the defined process in addition to meeting TAT and maintaining accuracy in day-to-day transaction processing in client/internal applications process flows.
- Administering new enrollment applications, terminations and changes to member records.
- Processing electronic enrollment discrepancy and notifying groups when enrollment files are not correct
- Reviewing system error reports and making corrections as necessary
- Track daily productivity
- Notifying members of physician changes and terminations.
“Facts to know”
All should be made aware:
- We do data processing (not data entry) for a healthcare client. Some analysis and decision making is required. PC skills are necessary, healthcare experience is a plus.
- This is our third open enrollment with this client. Our desire is to do well for them and continue to partner together and achieve our goals mutually.
- The client drives everything we do. Examples:
Current operating hours are from 8a to 4.30 pm Mon to Fri (830a-5p for some HICS staff); this could change at any time; we need to be flexible to operate when they say we should.
If client asks for extra hours, the expectation is that we make ourselves available including early/late on weekdays or on weekends.
- The position is temporary as a contractor. Employer would be Reqroute working on Client behalf on a project.
- Training is up to three weeks with a ramp up period to follow based on assignment.
- The volumes of work are cyclical and will go down significantly by Spring (usually Feb/Mar). There may be no need for the position afterwards. Continuing on with the project is not guaranteed.
- Associate could be moved across teams as needed. Line of business assignment is based on the client need. We process files for Enrollment, Billing as well as HICS (grievance) cases.
- Each associate is expected to conduct themselves professionally, be on time and present for their job daily and to hit targets for production and quality (updates sent throughout the day)
- Associates report to a Team lead and are part of a team for their line of business.
- Your agency will contact you with any feedback/next steps. If chosen, please initiate the background check and drug screen (both required) ASAP to ensure smooth onboarding.
Senior Technical Recruiter
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com