Job Title: Desktop Support Engineer
Location: Mesa, AZ
- Answer all calls offered to Service Desk queues and responsible for managing the ticket queues.
- Intimate the Shift lead/ L2 whenever there is an upward trend in calls.
- Promptly notify Critical Incident Management of high priority issues after collecting required information for escalation
- Ensures the end-to-end customer experience and provides a single point-of-contact for the customer
- Update the trackers and details required for Shift Handover.
- Adherence to schedules and report to Shift leads in case of any misses.
- Resolve incoming client calls based on departmental goals
- Provide detailed documentation in call logging system
- Take ownership and responsibility for problems for client’s technical issues
- Increase knowledge base by passing new issue resolution information to Service Desk’s Knowledge Administrator through the established Missing Knowledge process
- Analyze and resolve incidents and requests regarding use of application software or hardware. Track incidents and requests from identification through resolution. Follow up with other support staff (service resources) involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are filled, and the customer communication is complete. Documents resolutions and updates self-help and staff knowledge bases
- Uses the appropriate CTI categories for logging incidents and requests.
- Provides after hours and on-call support as needed.
- Creates a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude.
- Maintains and protects confidentiality with regard to all aspects of customer care and employee information.
If you bring willingness, flexibility and a desire to impress please apply now - firstname.lastname@example.org