BI data Analyst
Position Type (Permanent)
At this point client is not willing to sponsor visas.
• Experience with BI tools & Data Warehousing
• Proficient in writing SQL
• Good Communication and Presentation skills
• Coordinating business meetings and managing / tracking the action items
• Proficient in writing business and technical documentation
• Ability to deliver in Agile methodology
• Ability to perform causal analysis to business problems and aligning the same with technical details
For more job details reach me 408-300-9063 (PST)
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer or if you want to be REMOVED please reply with REMOVE in the Subject line of this email.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com