|PURPOSE:||Processing new enrollment applications, updating and maintaining enrollment files to include preparing and reviewing reports and audits and making corrections as necessary, corresponding with members and groups regarding enrollment changes and providing accurate and timely responses to all inquiries.
|1. Processing more complex new enrollment applications, terminations and changes to member records.
2. Creating monthly invoices for employer groups, including posting cash once payment is received.
3. Preparing and distributing required reports including but not limited to daily, weekly and monthly production and audit reports.
4. Reviewing daily audit trail reports, audits new/renewal group entries, enrollment processing, and reconciliations and reports audits to management.
5. Corresponding with leads and client if needed regarding enrollment transactions in a timely manner.
6. Administering electronic enrollment discrepancy reports and notifying immediate supervisors when electronic enrollment files are not received as scheduled.
|Education: High school diploma, GED Certificate or equivalent.|
|Experience: Minimum of two to three years' of experience in Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial and Healthcare Exchange. Experience in financial, accounting and/or billing and enrollment processes as well as customer service preferred.|
· Working knowledge of healthcare industry applications processing enrollment/billing. Preferred QNXT/Facets applications.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
· Need to be a Team Player
· Ready to work additional hours including weekends if needed.